Friday, July 22, 2011

Thank You!!

I am honored to work for a company that honors it's employees like Sprint did for us today when we lost a fellow coworker and dear friend. Things can get stressful but when the stuff hits the proverbial fans of life, they have their priorities right. Thank you John Schilling and the rest of the management team!!!

And to every single one of my " Sprint peeps", let's stick together and love on each other as we grieve in the coming weeks and months. If you need a hug, I'm here for you!! Love & blessings to you all!!!

"You're blessed when you feel you've lost what is most dear to you. Only then can
you be embraced by the One most dear to you. " -Matthew 5:4, MSG



To explain the picture I've attached.... I got a ghost call from a guy who pocket dialed me while he was feeding the cows, apparently.  I said my greeting and I heard a cow...said it again, heard a cow again...did my ghost call script and ended the call.  I found it pretty funny, and told my pod-neighbors that I had gotten a call from a cow.  A little later than morning, Vicky told us that she got a call from a cow also, she had a woman's voice.  :)

The next day, I brought this cow in to greet Vick each morning.  It stayed there until we moved seats.  :)

RIP dear Vicky...you will be greatly missed!!!

No comments: